Lemon Shrimp Pasta
- 2 oz. (dry weight) Whole Wheat Pasta
-3 oz. Shrimp
-2 Cups Raw Spinach
-1 Whole Lemon
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Fat Free Parmesan Cheese
-1 Tbs. Chopped Garlic
- ¼ Cup Diced Onion
- Fresh Dill
- Fresh Parsley
-Zero Calorie Butter Spray
1. Boil pasta, drain and set aside.
2. Heat skillet to medium heat and spray with zero calorie PAM spray.
2. Sautee garlic, and onions until brown.
3. Stir in spinach and cooked shrimp.
4. Season with Parsley, Dill, Italian seasoning, pink salt, black pepper, Lemon Juice, and zero calorie butter spray.
5. Top with Parmesan Cheese.
363 Total Calories